There are many tips and tricks out there; some are good and even doable and others are a bit more complicated and perhaps not the best option for the majority of individuals but a few simple changes to your lifestyle can greatly alter your appearance and keep you looking younger, longer.
- Eating a healthy diet. This one really goes without saying but if you eat your fruits and veggies and eat a healthy diet your skin will thank you for it and you’ll look much younger than you really are. If you’ve been eating poorly all of your life then the sudden change isn’t going to be noticeable right away. It takes time to get your body and health in sync with your new habits.
- Drink plenty of water! Many of us have been loading up on canned sodas and sugary drinks for far too long. There’s nothing better than a great cool glass of water to get your skin looking younger and radiant. You can get bottled water or filter from the tap but besides the dramatic affects to the skin you’ll be saving a ton of money over canned soda.
- Exercise often. If you’re not doing so already you’ll notice a huge difference in a short period of time. Even if you can only commit to three to four days a week at 30 minutes per session you can be working wonders for your body. Find an exercise routine that you enjoy and keep up the great work.
- Take your vitamins. This one goes without saying but a multi-vitamin can go a long way. They are very inexpensive and taken daily you will start to notice a change in your overall appearance and health! Consult with a physician to find out some of the best supplements on the market for your needs and go from there.
There are some other great tips for looking younger than you really are and it doesn’t consist of lying about your age! If you take the necessary steps to get your body and skin looking its best you will be very proud to scream your age from the rooftops.
- Anti-aging products and lotions. Depending on which ones you purchase they could be inexpensive. Use them daily by applying them to the neck, face and eyes to get rid of crow’s feet and wrinkles. It really is a miracle in a bottle if you choose the right products.
- Wash your face every night and remove your makeup. Many people don’t remove their makeup before going to bed. This can clog the pores and lead to skin irritation and blemishes. It only takes a few minutes to wash off your face in the evenings before going to bed.
- De-stress. Stress can cause us to look much older than we really are. Exercising and staying calm can really help to take our minds off bigger problems.
Taking just a few moments each day to focus on this list can dramatically change the look of your skin which is the first thing people see when they meet you. Keep them guessing at how old you really are by following a few simple steps each and every day.